Pear Shape to V MaN, Chest Reshaping - India

I was a pear shaped man with a woman like figure,...

I was a pear shaped man with a woman like figure, and sagging chest with loose skin, it didnt show in clothes, but yes i was ashamed of taking of my shirt. And my self confidece had gone for a toss. So finally i decided to go for a make over, yes now i am confident about my self. A feel good factor. FYI u need patience for this kinna procedure. For me personally it was worth it i came out as a confident man. ????
India Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bijoy methil is a real professional doctor i came across after a long time, after meeting and consulting so many doctors who just stuck to age old procedures I couldn't find the solution and the results i wanted. Finally when i met Dr. Bijoy and consulted with him he gave me the answers to what i wanted, he is by far the most innovative doctor, who thinks out of the box i have come across, he goes lengths to research and consult with his collegues for the best result he can get for you. Very straight forward in what is possible and and what is not, he does improvise but not taking a risk. Yes he does not promise u miracles but he does miracles with his hands and knowledge, i would describe him as a SCULPTURE ARTIST in a doctor skin, who gives attention to evry minute details. Always a phone call away let it be any time of the day to consult you is one of his usp that got me to choose him for the procedure.