threads lift facelift looks totally natural - Incline Village, NV

The benefits of my Threads Lift from Dr. Gelber...

The benefits of my Threads Lift from Dr. Gelber are subtle, yet significant. The age lines around my mouth and smile area are markedly diminished, allowing my lips to look quite a bit fuller. Also, my forehead is lifted some, so my right eyebrow droops less, and my jawline looks tighter. There are no telltale facelift lines – none!
Incline Village Physician

Dr. Gelber’s skills and expertise are amazing. She graduated from Johns Hopkins Medical school and actually taught medical students at universities for many years, so she really knows her stuff. My recent Threads Lift is is not my first cosmetic procedure from her. A few years back I had deep laser resurfacing. Again, excellent results. Her work is flawless. She claims Threads will also make a big difference to the appearance of my aging neck. I’m eager to try that – no hesitation, whatsoever. While it’s not at all obvious that I’ve had “work” done, many people comment on my healthy and youthful appearance. At 71, that’s the kind of natural looking outcome I want. Thank you, Dr. Gelber!