Look 10 Years Younger After Laser Resurfacing - Incline Village, NV

I was really starting to look my age (52) what...

I was really starting to look my age (52) what with all the age spots and spider veins that were showing up on my face. My facial skin was starting to look slack and one of my eyelids was drooping. I work with much younger people so this was a problem for me. I didn't want surgery. I didn't want to schedule incremental laser sessions. I just wanted to get it over with. once and for all, so I opted for deep laser resurfacing that only kept me home from work for a week. I am blown away by what a difference having this new fresh skin does for my looks and sense of self-esteem! No spider veins or coffee stains marring my appearance, plus even my eyelid got lifted along with the rest of my way tighter skin. I couldn't be happier with the results!
Incline Village Physician

Last month I had a deep laser treatment at Tahoe Medical Spa and I'm thrilled with the results. Wow! Even my husband and daughters say I look at ;east 10 years younger! Suddenly my 52-year old face is fresh and dewy and my skin is so much tighter it's almost like I had a facelift. A couple of women I know were lasered in Reno where the doctor does a series of light surface treatments in intervals over a period of several months. But I heard about Dr. Gelber that she trains other doctors how to do a one-step technique which saves a lot fo down-time for the patient. When I read that she won the top prize in the USA for facial rejuvenation, my decision was made to go see her. I really liked her and felt totally confident in her ability, especially after seeing all her before & after pics of other patients she worked on. But, I could never have anticipated what a difference she could make in how I look and how I feel about myself. After dramatic results like this, I'll definitely be referring all my friends! She's the best!