1year ,6mothns Bbl, unhappy with the Lipo ,re do lipo

Ok iI decided last minute to post my bbl ,its...

Ok iI decided last minute to post my bbl ,its tomorrowwww!! I been juicing ,!cause the lady at the office said ,,no from the store cause u only get20% so its better and even grater than the vitamins,and she said no massages,?no any kind of tea? 1 week before amd 2 weeks later? Cause you need your blood to be thick so im going to listen,hopefully it will work!:/

1 day post

Omg!if your gonna do it(bbl)make sure you get total anestisia ,your are out !!!!mu soctor offered but was$500,more and I said i can take ahhhh,it feels your getting injected with a horse neddle ,I didn't take wish pictures ,cause Never ,happens everyone its diffrent I told him Surprise me! And i think he did he put 500 ccs he said to walk every 15 minutes and it works !i been draining a lot !no massages or teas but ill try pineapple juice my but hurts and he was aggressive with my waist he said he want it to give a hourglass shape !but i felt he was scraping my ribs ahhh,so far just tylenol ,water,water! Im so swollen !and bruised!but its 10:40. Pain 1to10 5! So please tell me if u see an improvement didnt lift the entirr garment cause i was afraid of the gasas to fell ! I meant the pads ,sorry i think the anestia went to my brain (forgot in English):/
S

To sit or not to sit!,?That its the Question?!

Not Sponge Bob Butt anymore!
0:34
Ok ,today its the 5th day,Im better its just that been reading ,that I shouldnt sit and my Dr says its ok ,since I only got 500 ccs each cheek ,Im gonna take care of it and try no to disturb it at all,Anyway I've been in a Roller coaster moods,2 day whoohoo!3rd day Got in an argument with my husband ,well he hasn't been support it at all i was triying to get out of bed and he was on his stupid phone for 2hours! i lost it! And the morning I was Watching TV someone dye ,I was ballistic Wth!!! Since im not a cryer person ,it was weird,and was getting Obsessive about but my butt !if only I had more !but I Asked my daughter and said "spoge Bob had more ass "are u serius?" Your ass its huge !!:) (of course If I had square butt ,I shouldn't complaint!:) It is what it is,cause even if ask KK she still would want a bigger ass! But Ive been reading once my swollen stomach goes down Ill be able to see more ass !and take some Palmetow pills ,fish oil,taken an apply to my butt ,and some bbl exercises it will improve !so from now on thats what Ill do!:)

My Ass has finally ,Outgrow my boobs!

Hello ,my comorades!! One week today ,I never thought within a week I would be triying on "The Clothes ,that I put away and Thinking one day when I loose weithg and do more abbs Ill wear them"I went oh !oh!what !? Awesome! Ill just wait one for the inflamation to go down !cant wait!Im 42 but Im a sexy latina mama!(no a hutchy )! I have never shown my age ,"good genes said the dr,first time he saw me ,he thought I was 32 ????????! I started to do botox this year ,and belotero for my sinking eyes ,i dont know if i need it or he just wait to sell it( ,This is a different Dr ) I dont smoke ,Do Drugs ,or Alcohol I just to drink but after an DUI I stopped it was hard cause im a fiesta a girl!! But I learned I dont need to Drink to be a party girl!! So when I turned 40 I decided to Take care of my self I hate running cause it feels like I have to left feet I cant get a rithym ,plus my40C boobs! So I walk ,sumba cause I love to dance ! I been Juicing before and after surgery and sopa de pollo,(chicken soup) water,and eating fruits and vegetable,.anyway ...,,,,Pain only when I try to get up,but my butt hurts if Sit on the pillow for too long!

No more covering your pouch!

I usally try to cover up my pouch,but it was a struggle cause i had to make sure i didnt cover my ass so ,i would look proportionate,!

3 weeks post

Ok ,I want it to delete my account frim real self,,cause I could only see girls getting more than 500 ccs and thought why u dindt get more and have thoubs about it since u been in pain and sore,! ...but as the time passed I could see the difference !:) I talked to my dr,and gave this look lik"are you crazy"! He said you are 5ft 1,in.if I injected more you would look like a teletuby(purple one)! Welll thats what I interpretered!:)) .so I went shopping and I usually wear large cause of my bubbies40c) and jeans zise 11cause of my belly not ass,ti my surprise !I fit In a size 7 but my ass wouldnt fit :)! I went yehaaaaa!!! ,so I might not have kkass but I turned heads !even my husband toldme that girls in their 20sand 30s were cheking me out!he said ihave never seen that!:)

Tired of expensive fajas!

Ok,little update ,I cut off my faja cause the seams keep showing up thru my clothes ,The stupidest Idea!!:/ cause it loose its purpurse now the tights keep falling off! Well at least you can poop without taking off!????.so I went to see if i could get a new one ,went to Downtown LA ,but everything its fake !!!but they want ti sell it as real,but i new since my faja its Colombiana it went from 95$ to 150 $!!wTF!!! And the were Latex and Lycra!hell no!so I got beatyfull hair Extensions and some lift butt Jeans!! Wich they go for 100$i got them for $20 !!!yeahhaaa! Ok My self steam was Crazy!???????????????? at the fajas store two times they asked me if ihad abutt lifter faja and wich one but I didn't have any!! And Jeans Store they were teasing my husband about to look out cause i was hot,!!!Last time I said that,my daughter said nNotYour Not!:/!!! But now even her wants ti have a bbl! Hahaha!!! So I read that using i believe they calll them Sport Bandages 5 inchesand its works!!grate cause i dont know about you but my faja hurts my shoulder when i sleep! So I used it underneat my (ruin)faja and srinksmy waits and grate support!and thebest inly $10,????!so i might not have a huge ass but enough to turned heads!!????????

Finally its getting round!:)

Ok ,today I saw my guyfriend ,last time i saw him was before the surgery but i told him i was just gonna have Lipo,So he went ,Hellooo,WTF!!! He scared me!I thought something happened !! Hes like OMG!!!you have a huge nice ass !! So he noticed!!so finally i told him,hw said Thats best thing you ever done for your self!!! And he couldn't stop talking about it the entire 2hours!!!!:)) That made my day!!cause I was thinking that my ass was gone!!!, and ask him if he thought i need it more ,he said Absolutely Not!!! I was so happy!!!

My bbl is the best Vengeance!!! Dear:ex,Say hello to my big ass!!!

Well went clubbing and I could not believe how guys starred at my butt!!:) somehow my ex heard I was geourgeus!(they meant big breast nice ass!as a Latina we know Latino men like meat to grab on ,(if he only knew !hahhaha) and said he couldn't believe how beautiful i was since we broke up,(I'm 10 years older)but he look ten years older than he is , we just can let it go ,its complicated but this procedure gave me a tones of confidence ,like i said it not huge but i got enough to turn heads!:)

Pic didnt upload!

Love it!

11weeks update

Ok ladies,Love and Hate relationship with my butt,well Im going on my revision next week ,im thinking on telling him about re doit or fixit ,got dentation on my butt and ridges and doughnut on my abdomen ,but Ive been eating anything ,gained 2pounds cause i was afraid to loose my butt if i diet ,but i dont know how to tell my husband since he didnt approved it ,but he loves my ass,Im still wearing my Garment or faja if i dont it feel like burning sensation ,so well see how it goes !:)

3 months post op!

Hello !chicas yesterday was my 3 months review ,I was kind of worried how he waa going to react if i told him that I thought it was small ,well not at all he even said if you want it we should touch it up we will ,but he recommended at least to have ayear,honestly im still in pain,he said i was really swollen ,and I thought iwas healed !!! :):):) and on top of that he said still its gonna grow I was impressed ,happy you named it! My ass its gonna grow??? I said ! Oh yeah !! He said ! Hopefully hes not just making me feel better, but i had to tell you i thought it was just me, I even lost 2 pound cause it looks bigger !!! So girls dont loose Hope for those didnt get too many ccs !!! And still recovering!!! :):):)::):)

15 weeks update!

Ok ,I ve been having a dent ,but i had it since i was little girl ,was bitten by a vicious dog and left a scar, You could see it in my pictures, :/but not with clothes on , and My stomach its getting a doughnut effect ,hated or its growing back ??wth!! ?? Anyway still happy ,cause u dont know about you girls ,but i cant afford a second round ,im still paying for my first,:/ and my family not suppprt at all!! I talked to my dr he said i still had to pay for touch up,j guess thats is a smart thing to do ,on top of that my job ,I cant take another 2 weeks off ,wich i only did 10 days off :/ ,Im a 90%right now ,its just me ,but sometimes it seems it gets bigger! My mind its playing tricks! And Im obssesed with girls asses ,when they walk by ,(let me clear this ,I dont like girls) its more like criticizing , Ill be like "no ass ,flat ass ,nice ass",and thats when i see I have ass! Crazy!! We latinos dont believe in Plastic surgery they think is a thing from another world!! W T F!! Grow up people! But guys including my husband love girl with surgeries ,!!dumb asses they dont know its plastic surgery! Now a day even beauty full women Have surgeries! But i dont care! If i have ti fixmy boobs i will! So I told them Im letting you know im having surgery they looked at me like i lost it!hahhaa and when they started i said "Im letting you know,Not asking for permission!"lol

6 Months post op!

Feeling freaking awesome!no Jlo butt ,but turning heads definably ,i still have a tummy but that is what makes look big and natural! Yesterday went clubbing and omg ! Girls and boys would chekedme out! This surgery has giving me 100%high self steam! I even had like a weird situation ok I went to the bar to get some water bottles(stop drinking)and there was agirl with a guy and the guy coulndt take his eyes off my ass ,so the girl stood bettween us and blocked me !I went wth!so i guess the dindt warnus about guys and getting girl jelaus!!LOL!!!

Nail it!

Ok found this picture,girls chwcking me out ! No minding Im 43 yeards old ! They coulndt figure it out how the hell she looks good ! Ok cause i have no bra ,and no underwear! Ahen i posted this picture even my ex gave a call ! Si i guess there i some improvement!!:)

Trying velashape!

Its been a while , i gain 10 pounds and my abdomen grew it has dents and a doughnut shape ,so I got my first treatment , men it hurts its like your being chock with a teizer gun it's zap !and the heat ugh no comfy feeling I supposed to diet and drink a i lot of water ,I'm triying but its hard:/ I payed $600 for 3 sessions well see cause I don't want to through a lipo again ,hate the incisions and still a little numb, wish I had a heart shape butt , but I'm happy and so its my husband ,eventually you forget ,but people been asking what I been doing on my butt course i tell them the gym! Lol so i my not have a Nicky menaj ass but there it's an improvement!

Turning 43!and my ass 10months!

Well had awesome birthday ! Did. 2 sessions of vela shape but I noticed some changes especially in the morning not dieting as I suppose to!:/ but its ok

Hello2016!hello my big ass friend!

Happy new year ,happy new ass!

Not such thing as a "review!!"

Well it's been a Year and a half,my butt is 85%better Than before,the Lipo is horrible !tried vellashape didn't work just gave burn that I still can see after 9 months ,anyway ,right after my bbl Icould see my stomach didn't look right I mean flat Ihad this doughnut shape and since I gain some weight 10 pounds to be exact my butt grew an inch so is 43 "is big but since my stomach is big you can't see it so I went for a consultation with my Dr but once they get their money your f$&@! Not just with him buy in general ,he told me " If you Need a revisiĆ³n it wont be as nearly as much ,I'll fix anything that you don't like I'll charge you a little and just pay for the anestisia $1,000 "" well ...bullshit ! I went he want it to redo it and charge me $4,500 WTF!!!! I don't want more butt cause I'm 5,1" short legs and thick I would look like teletubie!! And not mentioning That I'm still owe from preview surgery !! I could see he want it me to sign up right away but this time I listened to my self !ummmm???? So I took my time and started searching and came across with Grupon !!! $499.00 for one area !!!!!! So I bought it a little skeptical got there (Drs nurse and she went ,:/ :/ :/ :-0 :-0 what happened ??? So anyway I need it 2 areas top and bottom and they gave me a discount so it came out to $1,300 +500 and meds $80.00 they said I could used my gadle or Faja which save me $200.! Yohoooo!! Check other places a $1,000 per area and they said I need it 4 !! Wth!!! So I'll be posting !!

2nd round not for everyone !

Well As I mentioned it before wasn't sure , but it won't be for me and I believe it's not for everyone ,1srt of all I'm 5,1" wide shoulder (u can't see it cause my bust is 40,D and my butt 43" inches I'm 155 pounds , And been checking most of the girls here at realself are 43/44 If I add 3 more inches I would look ridiculous ,2nd I would be in more debt ,I'm still paying 1rts surgery so I decided just Lipo it would give the illusion I have more butt if I have a flat abdomen ,so I'm happy with my decision which it would be in July! Exciting but scared cause it's tumescent :/ hopefully it won't be too traumatic as first one !:) I'll keep u post it!

Thank god for 99cents store!

Hello!ladies! Well I got a call to do my labs, in a week ,so this time I got my stuff at the 99cents store ,since I already know what I will need so I didn't go crazy and spent hundreds of dollar ,they have almost everything I need ,to my luck they had fresh produce!!! Supplies and food ??! Hell yeahhhh!!! Here what I got !!! For $77,00 yahoo !!!

Got a little depressed :( about getting Lipo!

Hi everyone ! Well today went to get my labs ,and When I was waiting the technician ask me if I came from the dr that does surgery ,Kind of not ethical she ask me what I had done ? I got a little bother ,but whatever I told her bbl and ask me if it was round2? I said no ,then she said ,great !! She said "Think about it ,it's more fat for your body " if she only knew I have cholesterol !!! And I said thank God !!!! This a sign!!! Not to re do it !!! I woke up with this feeling about why am I doing this to my body ,??who do I want to impress ?? Why that fuck am I getting in more debt ?? And most of all jeopardizing my life??? I pray everything goes right ,and honestly I might erased my account ,cause I see this girls doing 1,2,3 even round 4! It's just me ? In Pain and debt? It's this just to Impress social media?? And whoever we want to get even ??I noticed the more I see reviews and looks so easy ,the more I get crazy!!! I came to a conclusion this is not good for my mental health! So I'll be in touch!!

Lipo done !no bbl

Draining
2:16
Well my Lipo went smooth dr was amazing he even call me today ,well I decided to drain my self !i know crazy ,but I know now that is tumescent liquid I felt so much better I did it 3 times yesterday and today nothing came out ! You can see in the video the redness y after 3 times barely some redness I feel great !! Just some pain but nothing like before !!

Hard and lumpy;:/

Hello everyone !! Today I had my post op check up and didn't go well, Dr advise limphatic therapy he gave first one free but I need it more so I bought a package 6 for $450.00 :/ I Pray that would be it,.I dont want keep spending more money ,I still owe $3,000 from previous surgery (Bbl ) I notice that that even after 3 revisions or more people are not sastisfied ,so This make me think I don't want Perfection " just improvement ,I'm done ,cause All I will end up will be not happy and a lot of debt,:/

No 2nd round bbl just got rid of abs doughnut shape!!

Well ,I did it ! So happy with results and happy not to through all the pain after bbl and I was right ! My but looks huge !! I don't know if if just illusion but I'm happy cause I got a ton of likes on my Facebook page !! Lol ! And of course haters are scratching their heads ! Hahhaja They think is the gym ,they know I go to the gym hahaha
Alsahy

Awesome drs !price best in town!its my second surgey!(beraflostia)upper eyelid love them!