No kids just ate to many twinkies and never hit the gym.

Hey, Dolls???????? I'm not new to real self,...

Hey, Dolls???????? I'm not new to real self, I had a breast reduction two years ago, but deleted my pictures because people was stealing them. Anywho, I'm ready to get this BBL, this week yessssss, Hunni, yesssss. I'm ready!???? I just want more projection within the last two years, I've lost 40lbs, and I'm still working out, but I will not get the butt I want, I'm doing this for myself and will keep it and maintain. I'm three years in complete remission from cancer. I was suppose to be dead twice the Doctors, gave me two different dates but, I work up on each date, like um, Jesus I'm still here. Lol????????but im still kicking. I'm blessed and I'm cancer free with a good bill of health.I will be posting some videos, I head to Miami on the 3rd, to just relax and hang out, my mom is coming with me to help. Dr. Ortega is doing my friend Tummy tuck so she will get her surgery done on the 4th and mines is on the 5th I also do my blood work the day before as well. My mom will be there to help us out for free.. Lol????. Since she has to stay longer we both will leave out on March 11th in the am. We are staying at a hotel near by with a double bed. A lot of my close friends has been to Dr. Ortega for everything you can think of and them Heffas look good. Until the next review "live your life and live it to the fullest"???????????? I'm not the one to over pack my list below.???????? Gloves, Bed Pads Four maxi dresses arnica gel Compression socks Dark towels so I don't get the hotel towels so bloody. My momma, lol???? And she will do my massages as well for free.???? Lol gauze pads House shoes. No hair stuff, I'm getting my hair in braids as I type so that will not be a worry. No boppy pillow a roll up towel Ora small pillow I can roll will work just fine.

My price from Imagine Cosmestic

Hey Doll,some where asking about my price, I've posted my receipt. It's a nice place ten mins from Spectrum.

My quote.

Hi Dolls, here is my proof I know you all been asking how I get my quote of $3500. I told them I see the price on real self for $3,500 check their site and real self. She did issue me an update receipt showing my balance instead of the 5,000 showing.

Pre Op info about me.

Just a little info again about me.
3:00
I uploaded a video its one thing to type about something but another to see it.

Finally made it to Miami

Going in for lab work tomorrow.

Hi Dolls, I'm in Miami finally.

Miami

Miami
0:26
I hope this video post.

My lab clear and Surgery is tomorrow.

Surgery is tomorrow at 7am, I'm ready it seem like this day came quick. I did bloodwork yesterday and I was clear. I added my waist so my total was $4,000

Finally made it to bootyland.

Hey dolls, omg!! I felt like I got ran over by a train and someone got out and stab me 16 times. Lol. My surgery was 7 got out st 1. Dr. Ortega, great. He ask did I want a heart shape or what kind I said heart shape and he said he will do aggressive lipo. Sorry if the sentences are run on I doze off three times doing this review. Anyways, when I woke up I was shaking and they had s headed blanket on me which felt so good and I was in pain. I ask could she take my IV out, she said I have to walk down the hall. I said ok, I'm ready to go. So I try to go to the bathroom next thing you know I'm bleeding everywhere all down my legs. Next thing I look up she sticking gauze in my vajayjay I'm like I feel so violated. Lol. I will take pictures tomorrow once I can get up. I can shower tomorrow I can't wait to see.

Day of surgery pictures.

I love my results, I know I'm swollen but he did what I asked him. And I can see a big different he gave me a heart shape but we will see how shaped the heart will be. Lol tomorrow I can removed the garment off and I will upload more pictures. I do have lots of padding in my garment so it looks funny. But he did what I asked.

Post op day 2

I'm really happy with my results, I have to get a girdle with the bra, so my side rolls will stay flat but everything I asked him to do he did just cannot wait until the swellen goes down.

Post Op day three

I brought a new garment, I needed one the bra area because my sides was lipo. And I brought some new swim suits for my Aruba trip in five weeks.

4 days post op so far so good.

The results are looking good for it to bed our days even the nurse said it looked so good for four days.

15 Days Post Op review.

You can follow me on IG: Lovelyashlee8
YouTube: Ashlee Martin

15 days Post Op video in YouTube.

You can follow me on IG: Lovelyashlee86
YouTube: Ashlee Martin

Sorry the video will not post.

New Post Op Pictures

https://youtu.be/8F0fXHl9f5s You can follow me on IG: Lovelyashlee86 YouTube: Ashlee Martin

1 month & 3 weeks

Hi Dolls, I hope the video post and you can see the update. Feel free to ask me any questions. Link is below you can copy and paste. Smooches!! https://youtu.be/leuVxMWqW9E
Miami Plastic Surgeon