Love It! - Illinois, IL

I love my body now! However I was not prepared for...

I love my body now! However I was not prepared for the recovery process or time. I was very emotional the first month thinking why did I do this, I will be stuck in a bent over position for ever..... Now it is May and I went to Vegas and wore a two piece to the pool, guys love my big butt especially my husband he loves to buy me clothes to wear that he wants to see me in and I don't have to tell him why I can't anymore I can wear that stuff now! I didn't lose weight instead of I am now a true medium as opposed to being I between medium and large. My clothes still fit they just fit way better. I had more than just a TT, I had lipo with fat transfer to the butt and shaping done. I'm 47 and have had Two c-sections which is why I have bad stretch marks, but I don't mind the scars I just didn't like the saggy belly. I am still swollen and I have 4 inchs of hard scar tissue along my incision, that will go away in time and with massage, my bikini bottoms cover it. . If I had realized fully the recovery process I may not have done it because I struggled with feeling selfish and guilty for spending that amount of money on myself, so I would have easily used not wanting to go through the recovery as a reason not to do it. However I can't explain how freeing it is to not have to analyze what type of clothes I have to buy so I can give the appearance of having a nice body.

Clarification

Sorry for all the misspellings and run on sentences. Just to clarify I am glad I had the surgery even though I struggled with feelings of selfishness over spending that amount of money. I love shopping for clothes now. I can wear the stretchy knitted body hugging dresses. And I am so very glad I chose Dr. Patel! I pretty much let him do what he thought looked good for me. I know you should have at least three consults , but Dr. Patel didn't hesitate and was very confident and came across as loving what he does. I immediately felt trust and confidence in him.
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

I really began to appreciate my Dr. when I was able to walk without a walker, and I am glad I chose him. I didn't shop around , because at my consultation I didn't have to tell him exactly what I wanted he started showing me husband and I what he could do to give me a rockin body and mentioned the fat transfer which I didn't know you could do. He and his office staff worked with us on the cost for multiple procedures and financing but we were able to get a loan on our own as opposed through medical credit card loans.