Much Easier Than I Thought It Would Be

Had coolsculpting done yesterday on my upper abs...

Had coolsculpting done yesterday on my upper abs and love handles. After reading all the reviews I was pretty nervous, but for me it wasn't bad. The suction was intense but bearable - same with when she turned on the cooling. The massage was also bearable. I'm wearing a compression garment and slept fine last night. This morning I noticed that I'm a bit swollen and my upper abs are a bit sore - the love handles are only slightly sore to the touch. Hoping for good results - will post pictures if results are evident.

Day 3

It's day 3 and I'm feeling great - swelling has gone down and only have a little tenderness on my abs. I'll areas are still numb. Posting before pics now - will post additional pictures as I see results.

Day 6 Update

Tomorrow it will be one week since my coolsculpting treatment. Really glad I didn't have any of the side effects others have mentioned in their reviews. I'm feeling great. Still have numbness in all the treated areas, however the swelling has gone down. Yesterday I did 40 minutes of light arobics and felt fine. Now I'm anxiously awaiting some great results. Will post pictures when I see a difference.

Seeing Results!!

It's been 3 weeks and I'm seeing results. Lost 1 inch on my upper abs and 1 inch on my love handles!
Kristen

Kristen was awesome - she answered all my questions and made sure I was comfortable.