First Time Lash Extensions - Idaho

My good friends recently got lash extensions and...

My good friends recently got lash extensions and they looked SO nice!! I started researching and found no bad reviews! What interested me most was that mascara would be unnecessary! I could have long, voluminous lashes without the hassle, and mess of mascara!! I found a local spa that does lash extensions and they were able to get me in the next day!! I got familiar with the procedure during my research. However, it really is uncomfortable! The tape they use to apply to the bottom lash is the worst! It's just uncomfortable. I think the tape on my left eye was too close to my eyeBALL and it got quite irritated (but after tearing and watering, is fine now) Then there's the almost 2 hour procedure. Lit very still, and close your eyes while she fiddles with EVERY lash. She alternated between eyes which was a relief at times but I kept count of every time she went alternated, and lost count at around 6!! Towards the end I got a little anxiety-is she done yet?! And then I started thinking maybe she was applying too much because you cannot check the results as she goes. I didn't get to see myself until the very end. Lots of combing of the lashes later and then the sealer and then you get to open your eyes. The fumes from the glue weren't too terrible but enough to make my eyes water when I initially opened them. Also, having them unnaturally closed for so long was tolling. Procedure done, 30minutes, and eye drops later, I love them!! The length is amazing!! They are full! There REALLY is NO need for mascara. I can now be ready to go in 5 minutes!!!! I just wish they'd last forever!! I was told that a fill may be necessary around 2-3 weeks.
Jodie

Jodie was very welcoming! She was very professional, was educated about the procedure and understood what I wanted. I will contact her for my fills!!