Jrmint88

Hi, I've been reading all you brave ladies stories...

Hi, I've been reading all you brave ladies stories about explanation, and I am now scheduled for explanation and breast lift on the 7th of April ! So nervous! I've has two different set of implants the first one I went to a doctor that decided that even though I told him I wanted C cup, that he though I would like DDs, I was so mad that was in 2008, he also did a tummy tuck and totally messed up my belly button it looked horrible!! Skip forward I wasn't happy with results and two Yeats later I went to a very good plastic surgeon that tried to take me down in size but said that without a lift, I would be sagging so ge did what he could and took me doe to a D cup, also tried to fix my terrible looking belly button, but it still looks abnormal!! Anyway the last 4 years I have been having all sorts of illnesses, optic neuritis, hair falling out, Graves' disease, rumitoud arthritis, and pain in my bra area of my back, no doctors can seem to give me any ideas to why all the sudden all these things are napping to me, I feel horrible! So tired !! So I am listening to my body and getting them out! I so bummed, I went on this journey to have a great figure and now I'm going back to where I started! Scared of what I will look like after the lift, I have gotten strength from everyone here. I will keep you updated! Thanks everyone!

Implants gone!

Today I am one post op, I feel really good! No more heavy things on my chest. Surgery went great he got all the capsule out. I'm not in too much pain right now just feel bruised. My PS said my breast will probably look strange for a month or so , because they tighten everything up so tight! Right now I just feel good to be free from the heavy things, I am very active and ride horses, so it was really hard without wearing a super dooper sports bra. I'll keep you updated on my progress, right now they don't look to good. Thanks for all the support from here.

Two weeks post op

Hi ladies, feeling pretty good two weeks after my implant removal and lift, I'm happy with the size I'm a C cup. My PS said I would take two months before they look all the way normal, but I am happy so far and I feel so much lighter!
Idaho Falls Plastic Surgeon

Dr Freeman is great! He s pent a lot of time with me and did not try to talk me out of getting them removed nor did he try to talk me into getting them replaced. he is a awesome surgeon, I would highly recommend him to anyone , he has a great bedside manner!!