33B + 350 Cc High Profile Mentor PHILIPPINES Dr. Yapjuanco of Icon Clinic

I never thought of getting a combination of asian...

I never thought of getting a combination of asian rhino and BA sooner than i hoped for. After, spending time researching i found dr. Yapjuanco ( dr. Yappy) very popular and is skilled in ethnic rhinoplasty. Dr. Yap and i decided to go have a alar and tip plasty only since i have a good enough bridge. Im still swollen and avatarish looking on my 6th day so nothing much to say.
For breast augmentation, i am 5'5" about 118lbs i informed dr yap that i want to look natural and not top heavy and aiming for a full C.
Before surgery i had to make sure that i was healthy and infection free, drank emergen c every day sometimes 2 x a day just so to prevent getting flu.
On the day of surgery, i fasted for more than 12 hours coz my surgery was 4 hours late. I was the 3rd patient of the day. I spoke to the dr. One last time before i want into theater. After i believe 5-6 hours the nurse woke me up from my deep induced sleep, i was groggy, shivering and nauseated. I vomited about 15x times every time i moved i vomited. Good thing i hired a caregiver to help me out i needed all the help. I wouldnt want to go through gen anesthesia ever again!
First day post op, no sleep my chest was so heavy i couldnt sleep, move or breathe it was so traumatic and dr yap dont give out norcos for pain relief just muscle relaxants ???? i was in such a horrible state i regretted going under the knife. Pain was 8/10 esp in the back. The rhinoplasty was painless but all my pain was on my chest. It was only my 3rd day did i feel relief and comfortable. But boy i would not want to go through
That ever ..

Am on my 6th day, all good and happy ;) the stitches are well within the breast fold and barely noticeable dr. Yaps awesome work! I have good amount of cleavage but still swollen tho. Am healing fast too! Good luck everyone
dr. Eric Yapjuanco

Very confident with his skills! Fantastic surgeon. Although, it takes alllooooottttt of patience to wait for him even for follow ups he has so many patients.