21 Years Old, No Kids. Mexico, MX

My motivation for this operation was that I wanted...

My motivation for this operation was that I wanted to look better, so that way I would be felt better of myself. The pros were That my recovery was fast and that I love my results and the cons were that obviously the first week you suffer bcause of cirjury.
The day of the cirjury I never felt unsafe I was ready I i trust the doctor and his people.

Brazilian butt lift

My motivation for this operation was that I wanted to look better, so that way I would be felt better of myself. The pros were That my recovery was fast and that I love my results and the cons were that obviously the first week you suffer bcause of surgery.
The day of the surgery I never felt unsafe I was ready I i trust the doctor and his people.

Before surgery

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

my interaction with my doctor was perfect. I felt comfortable with him he talk to me before the surgery and told me what he would like to change of my body. I really love my results of the surgery and the doctor was always pending of me.