I had a wonderful experience the best!!!

Panniculectomy

Aug78

Doctor Review

20 Sep 2016
Updated

1 day ago

I had a wonderful experience the best!!!

1st let me start off by saying that Dr. Taghizadeh is an excellent plastic surgeon.. His bedside manners are astounding. . He was very professional and respectful of all the unsure feelings I had prior to my surgery. I was a little apprehension at first but once he took time and explained things to me I was on board to have the surgery. He was very thorough in taking time to explain each and every single detail to me about the surgery, the healing time, the pain, the pros and cons, ups and downs etc.. Each and every time I called his office for different reasons but what could have been perceived as tedious questions; his staff never made me feel bad. They were always very friendly and readily available to get the answers to any questions I had. I'd highly recommend & already have recommended Dr. Taghizadeh for plastic surgeon. I absolutely LOVE my results and all the compliments I've been receiving after my surgery . He did way better than I thought. I'm so glad and thankful to have meet such a wonderful doctor. I just cant say enough about him :)