I had a terrible experience. Wouldn't recommend - Owings Mills, MD, Pikesville, MD

Breast Implants

Tiara B, Pikesville, MD

Doctor Review

5 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

I had a terrible experience. Wouldn't recommend - Owings Mills, MD - Pikesville, MD

I had 2 breast surgeries and I am completely dissatisfied! I lost 70 pounds naturally and as a result I had deflated saggy breast. Dr Vogel recommend lift with implants. I chose silicone under muscle 350cc. Well, about 8 weeks post op I started having signs of capsular contracture. I was dismissed and they would. It allow me to make an appointment. I was treated as if I was crazy! When I finally called the office hysterically and demanded an appointment, he finally agreed I has severe capsular contracture. Went in for a revision 5 months later. He "sold me" on this expensive strattice matrix to avoid contracture. He also placed my new implants even lower. Here I am 6 months post op from my revision and my breast sag low as if I got a lift. There's so much space between them also. Certainly not the body of a 33 year old woman with no kids. When I told him my concerns he was very rude and dismissive. I have invested over &15,000.00 on this and I look awful. I would not recommend this practice nor allow him to touch me again.