I should have done it sooner!!!

Liposuction

MaryBhan

Doctor Review

16 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

I should have done it sooner!!!

I had an excellent experience with Dr Treece and his amazing staff!! I would highly recommend him to any of my friends and family. He was highly recommended to me by my trusted general practitioner. Before I met with Dr. Treece I was confident in him and his capabilities, knowing about his background of thousands of successful surgeries. When I met with Dr. Treece & his team I instantly felt a connection, completely comfortable and at ease, so I knew I was in excellent hands to trust him for my surgery. He us a very intelligent, personable, humble man who desires to work along side of you to create the best You as you can be!! He and his staff provided detailed information on what was expected before, during, and after surgery. When I saw my results for the first time, I was amazed with Dr. Treece's gifted hands & creativity!! My results completely exceeded my expectations!!!! It has been a month now, post op, and I'm back to my regular routine. Any regrets? My only regret I have is... I should have done it sooner!!! Don't wait. Do it now. It's a fabulous time to create a new YOU!!