I Got The Results I Asked For

16 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

I Got The Results I Asked For

I am 6 weeks post-op from doing a BBL. I am extremely happy with my results. I now have a very attractive hourglass shape. My new butt is a perfect size for my frame. Not ostentatious… I did not want a super-big butt where you would notice my butt before you noticed me. Dr. Hernandez gave me exactly what I wanted. I fit my clothes better, and I am more confident of my shape. I am thick in my hips and butt. I live in Florida and have had absolutely zero complications. I stayed in DR for 7 days. When I got home, I had to go back to work the next day (Thursday). For that upcoming weekend, I stayed home, and in the bed. Also, I did not take a full shower until that Sunday. What difference would waiting 1 more day make? By Monday, I was refreshed and strong. I took the Make Me Heal Vitamins, and finished all of my medications. After 2 weeks, I did have 2 areas where the stitches did not completely dissolve. I went to my primary care doctor and she told me the skin was healed and she removed the remaining stitches. She even told me I had really good results, and she seemed shocked that I had no complications. This is the NUMBER ONE reason I chose Dr. Hernandez, I could not find a negative review about someone having complications and/or bad results. While Dr. Hernandez is very talented and knows his stuff, ladies you should also take care of your body to have good results and a positive healing process. That means not just having a high enough iron level to get this surgery. Last thing – Laura is the best assistant and a joy to deal with. She deserves a raise!