I had a nightmare of an experience,
Toronto, ON

IPL

samsmom223, Toronto, ON

Doctor Review

13 Sep 2016
Updated 6 days ago

I had a nightmare of an experience - Toronto, ON

My face was burned in 5 minutes by this doctor and one of his IPL machines. I had the fat melted around my eyes and on my cheeks. My face looks like a melted version of itself. I originally visited him for fillers on a small area of my face however, he pushed this ipl on me as soon as he walked in the room for my consult on fillers. He literally opened the door saying "how about a photofacial?". In hindsight I was the idiot, if that doesn't scream red flags I don't know what does. After declining the photofacial he offered me a session on the house with my filler. Biggest mistake I have ever made. The temp was so high on this machine that in about 2 weeks all the fat in my upper face was gone. I also never received aftercare instructions from this doctor or his staff. I was also never properly assessed to see if I was a candidate for this procedure. I was only told by the doctor that it would help with the tiny red bump I had on my face at the time and would only take 5 minutes. Do not trust this doctor!! All joy in my life is gone from this one stupid mistake I made-trusting my face to Dr. Mulholland.