I love them

1 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

I love them

A month post op and I'm absolutely in love with my new girls. Dr. Rowe made me feel extremely comfortable as well as informed me of the highs and lows of the surgery (luckily there were more highs). The insurance process was fairly easy, consultation with Dr. Rowe, in which he refers me to a physiologist. From there they write a letter to my insurance company and then 2 weeks later I got my approval letter!!!!! The staff in the office are pretty on top of things and the turnaround time is pretty fast. Day of my surgery, I was a nervous wreck but the docs and the nurses at the comforted me and told me all would be well and the worst to expect is a sore throat once I wake up. And boy were they right. One day post op, I was pretty much back to normal and just took my pain meds if needed. Currently at my one month post op mark and I must say all is looking good, still some slight swelling in one breast but that's expected. Scars are starting to fade more and more which is a blessing lol. All in all, I would definitely recommend Dr. Rowe!!!!