I had a life-changing experience

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Cary Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Zenn was very nice & always professional. He discussed the various options I had for reconstruction based on my body and the pros & cons of each. Even though he is a man with a vast amount of knowledge in his field, he was able to articulate everything in a manner that was easy to understand (a lost art with a lot of doctors). He listened to me and asked for my input on each procedure. In simple terms, he took the upper portion of my stomach and relocated it to my chest for breast, while maintaining the blood supply. That was followed by adding fat to the area for shape, nipple construction and tattooing the areola. I felt that his goal was to make sure that I felt comfortable with my body and to make me as beautiful as I can be even though I have had to have reconstruction. I never felt pressured or devalued. I am very pleased with my experience and often recommend others to him.