I had the most incredible experience!

Rhinoplasty

bijoux107

Doctor Review

4 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

I had the most incredible experience!

I had an absolutely incredible experience with Dr. Sultan. First, I truly believe that he is not only the best-trained ENT/facial plastics surgeon in the entire country, but also exhibits wonderful bedside manner. You can tell that he truly cares about you and goes the extra mile. My procedure with him was my first surgery of any kind and as you can imagine, I was nervous about anesthesia, the procedure, and the recovery process. Dr. Sultan was extremely patient with me, explained the answers to my many questions, and provided resources that were so useful! Dr. Sultan even made several home visits to check on me during my recovery - I would never have expected a surgeon to go through the effort to do so. With Dr. Sultan, you aren't just any other patient - you are "you," and he takes care to make you as comfortable as possible. Secondly, my results blew my expectations out of the water. Dr. Sultan is truly talented in shaping features to enhance natural beauty. Not only did I not have any bruising, but my swelling was minor. I was up and about in less than three days (for a procedure that typically requires up to 10 days of downtime!). Lastly, his staff are professional, courteous, and thoughtful. There was no wait time at his gorgeous office and I was seen right away. His office was also very accommodating of any last-minute changes to my schedule. I was also impressed by the technology and software that he used to show me my results prior to the surgery. We had several discussions to make sure that we were both on the same page and to set expectations for results. There were no surprises for sure! It's now about 2 months post-surgery, and I could not be happier. There isn't a decision to be made - if you're considering any form of cosmetic facial surgery, Dr. Sultan should be the first person you call.