I was a VERY hard SUCCESSFUL case!

Fat Transfer

stinajane

Doctor Review

14 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

I was a VERY hard SUCCESSFUL case!

Dr. Allen is the most amazing physician! I found her on Instagram and fell in love with her before and after photos. I had lipoatrophy in my face. That means the fatty tissue was gone but in only HALF of my face! It looked like I had been punched in the face, had a constant black eye, and my forehead was dented. She talked with me and helped me decide how I wanted it to be fixed. We ultimately decided facial fat transfer. I also wanted a reduction and back liposuction so that is where she was able to harvest the fat from. Dr Allen and her assistant Samantha made me feel so comfortable on the day of surgery! Samantha started a great IV with only one stick. Dr Allen was willing to put in the work that was needed so I could be happy with my results. I was able to get ahold of her anytime with questions. She educated me on my post op instructions before the surgery date and educated my husband after the surgery. I have had juvenile diabetes for 20 years so that only made my case harder. She had me get pre operative labs and an EKG to ensure I was safe for surgery. I cant stress enough that she has TALENT! She sees what I saw and fixed the flaws I have hated for so long. Her office is so peaceful and she gives you all of the time needed with each of your appointments. She is a WONDERFUL surgeon with INCREDIBLE talent! I feel so lucky that I found her!