I couldn't be happier!

18 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

I couldn't be happier!

In August I had an abdominoplasty with vaser liposuction and sculpting of the entire abdominal area as well as lipo of the inner thigh and knees. I was so impressed with the recommendations from friends and the experience in the office that I arranged to come from Edmonton to have Dr. Williamson do the procedure. Everyone was incredible - from the receptionist to the anesthesiologist and the recovery room nurses. And, of course, Dr. Williamson. I am one of those 1% that runs into complications just because that's the way my body was working at that time. Everyone handled all of it incredibly well and the follow up was amazing. Dr. Williamson made sure to call and check in on me frequently, reviewed all the photos, questions and concerns that I sent quickly to either provide guidance or reassurance. He was there before, during and after the surgery with patience and understanding and continued support. Three months afterwards I could not be more impressed. The change that he created has made a literal world of difference for me. I have confidence. I do not hide in clothes that are too big. I do wear clothes that show the world my new figure - I'm a walking piece of art and advertising of the incredible work of Dr. David G. Williamson. I have already sent in referrals and will continue to do so. Can't wait to go someplace warm and put on a bathing suit and proudly walk about. No more hiding for this lady!