I couldn't be Happier- Love my Lips!! - Santa Barbara, CA

16 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

I couldn't be Happier- Love my Lips!! - Santa Barbara, CA

Dr. Sheffield recently did a treatment for me after my mother-in-law referred me to him. She said the work he did on her was spectacular. I wanted lip injections for several years, but I have seen so many terrible jobs that I never felt comfortable to move forward. I have always had thin lips and I wanted thicker, plumper, fuller more natural looking lips. I also have some lip lines on my upper lip area. When I checked out the SB Aesthetics website I saw some of the work Dr. Sheffield did I was very excited. I made a consultation. We talked for about 30 minutes. He went over a treatment plan. I asked all the questions I had and voiced ALL of my concerns. He talked about the various treatment options. He used Restylane Silk for my lips and Juvederm ultra plus for the lip lines. My lips look fantastic. I couldn’t be happier!! The recovery process was very quick and there was no bruising. He even called me after the procedure to see how I was doing. It feels great to be in the hands of an expert like Dr. Sheffield and he made me feel comfortable the whole way. I've been getting compliments from everyone I know. I would definitely recommend Dr. Sheffield to anyone and I will be be back for maintenance.