I have found a great surgeon in Dr. Raymond Jean and HIGHLY recommend his practice.

Breast Augmentation

QVK

Doctor Review

18 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

I recently reached out to the office of Dr. Jean for a breast augmentation consultation. This being my very first consultation on the matter, I certainly did not know what to expect and was naturally anxious. My initial meeting with Dr. Jean was so natural and comfortable that I scheduled my surgery date upon the completion of the consultation. Dr. Jean is very knowledgeable, genuine, humble, and trusting as a human being. Regarding the actual practice of surgery, Dr. Jean is simply the best and quite the miracle worker in my opinion. I was happy with the results from the very first day and truly appreciate how he is personally involved in my entire healing process with a phone call follow-up the evening after my surgery and several follow-up appointments to ensure that the healing is on track. The entire office of Dr. Jean is amazing. My initial contact was with Annie, who turned out to be the most pleasant and uplifting human being I have ever met. Her wonderful character has stayed true through each contact and office visit. Dr. Jean's staff is so considerate and they constantly reiterate that they are always available for any of my questions or concerns. What more could you ask for?