I had a great experience - Houston, TX

16 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

I had a great experience - Houston, TX

This was my third time seeing Dr. Basu, I had previous treatments (cellulaze & fat grafting) with him prior to this one and they have all been a great experience. He was very informative before each procedure. I look forward to having more procedures with him. The staff was extremely nice and helpful. All the way from when you walk in the door and greeted by Paulina who is very sweet and helpful, to Tiffany M. who was very supportive and helpful through out my procedure and after. I also have done CoolSculpting with Vivian Jones and highly recommend if you are going to do this procedure to go with Vivian; I have had several consultations with other doctor's offices and by far Vivian had the most knowledge and makes you feel very comfortable through out the procedure. I highly recommend Tiffany Morgan for injections; she is also has a lot of knowledge and takes the time to walk you through the process. In addition, I have received the treatments Thermvia through Tiffany. As you can see, I highly recommend Dr. Basu & his staff!