I Finally Realized I Was Worth It - Tyler, TX

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Tyler Plastic Surgeon

On March 13, 2013, I decided to take control of my life.  I weighed almost 380 pounds.  I spent my time concentrating on others more than myself.  I ate away my joys and my pain.  But on March 13th of 2013, that all changed.  That was the day I started my weightloss journey.  Over the course of the next 3 years, through diet and exercise, I lost about 180 pounds.  I was excited, but I was left with lots of skin and fat that wasn't going anywhere.  I lived in Spanx from the time I woke up until I went to sleep.  I considered plastic surgery, but I talked myself out of it because I felt like I was being selfish.  One morning, however, I realized I deserved to be happy in my own skin.  So, I called Dr. Harrison's office and scheduled a consultation. From the moment I stepped into his office, I knew I was making the right decision.  Dr. Harrison and his staff are the most loving, nurturing, and knowledgeable staff I could have ever imagined dealing with.  I have felt so at ease through the entire process.  On June 23rd, Dr. Harrison performed a lower body lift on me. He also did massive amounts of liposuction on my thighs, arms, and other parts of my body.  I knew exactly what to expect through the whole process.  His honesty has been invaluable.  He told me it would be an ass whipping, and boy, he was right. But I made it.  I am so appreciative of Dr. Harrison and all of the ladies in his office. They have taken wonderful care of me, from the beautiful flowers in my hospital room waiting on me after surgery, to all of my worried phone calls and follow up appointments.  I have lost about 30 more pounds since surgery, and I cannot stop looking at myself.  Shopping is so much fun now!  And the joy I feel running and playing with my son is priceless.  I look forward to finishing my journey next summer when I have breast augmentation, brachioplasty, and an inner thigh lift. Dr. Harrison and his staff have truly been a blessing to me.  I am so thankful.