I feel extremely happy

13 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

I feel extremely happy

I would like to start by saying thank you for making me happy. I am a mother of 3 and went from almost 200lbs to 130. As a result of my weight loss I lost my breast as well. I was not happy about that and with that came loose skin. I was not happy about that. I felt unhappy although happy about my weight loss. I picked Dr.Lawton because I saw the awesome work he did on my best friend and even after 10 years she looks fabulous. I went to him a year ago. I just got my revision done two weeks ago due to sowmthing I was not happy about that had nothing to do with my tummy tuck. I always had more side skin on one side then the other and my right breast didn't take as well as my left. He saw I was u happy about that and he fixed it no questions asked. I am super happy recovering super fast. He's a perfectionist and he will not let you be unhappy. I have a few friends now that have seen him and all feel the same way. Tell how you feel ask as many questions he doesn't mind explaining. He is very straight forward and will not sugar coat anything. He does what he feels is right and not what will make him more money. Trust me on that one. He's worth looking into.