I had an extraordinary and phenomenal experience with Dr. E, and all his staff.

Breast Implant Revision

desholove

Doctor Review

22 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

I had an extraordinary and phenomenal experience with Dr. E, and all his staff.

Dr. E, is an amazing person and doctor. I loved my experience with him and his staff. They are amazing. When you step to Dr. E's office, you will get all the attention of his friendly and professional staff. He is the most caring and honest doctor that I have ever seen. A friend of mine, who had breast implants 10 years ago, looks amazing to this day. I had a great experience with Dr. E and how he changed my life when I decided to have a second breast implant surgery. My first breast surgery was done overseas, and unfortunately it turned into a big problem that Dr. E was able to solve. He had to removed my first implants and get new implants, which I still have. To this day my breast looks awesome and have a natural and amazing softness. I have always thanked my friend for sending me to Dr. E's office 8 years ago. I had my surgery done in 2008, and feel like my body was blessed with the magic touch of Dr. E. He represents experience and professionalism. I highly recommend Dr. E as your best choice.