I had the best experience

2 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

I had the best experience

I suffer from melasma since the age of 25. and every year since then it kept getting worse. I have tried everything ... lasers with a combination of hydroquinone is the only thing that seems to help, but i know i would have to continuously treat it ,. since, it never goes away completely. I've had Fraxel laser treatments before and it help me the best, but my skin was ultra sensitive to the sun after. even thought I loved how it improved the texture of my skin greatly. i was looking online for a doctor who had the (real) Fraxel dual machine. since I had past experiences where I made appointments to have fraxel preform , but once at the office I was being offered something else. and that's how I found Dr. Shaun Patel from Miami Skin & Vein. From the moment I met him I was very impress with the attention I received from him. I came into his office looking to get treated with fraxel, but he suggested Clear and Brilliant instead. he explain the difference between the two lasers and how he thought Clear & Brilliant would be a better choice for me. so far I have had 2 treatments out of the 6 he recommended. I already notice a difference. my brown spots are getting lighter and the texture of my skin seems softer. Even thought he told me not to judge just yet until the end of my 6th treatment, but I can already see I will be very happy with the end results :)