I had the best experience and would do it all over again, though Only with Dr. Oppenheimer

Breast Reduction

leslyegale

Doctor Review

8 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

I had the supreme honor of being a patient of Dr. Oppenheimer's. I'm a 55 year old wife and mother and I work in a very competitive industry where it's mandatory to maintain your appearance. I'm not new to plastic surgery and have spent a lot of money over my lifetime on doctors who were supposed to the "the best". Unfortunately I was never satisfied and the work was never up to par in my opinion. Ready to throw in the towel, I turned my body over to Dr. Oppenheimer as a last ditch effort and am I ever glad I did! Dr. Oppenheimer performed a very lengthy breast reduction, reconstruction, lift and augmentation. I also received a tummy tuck and liposuction to my back and flank area (bra strap area). To say Dr. Oppenheimer is professional, caring, a great listener and an artist is to not even begin to describe how talented this man is. The body he has given me at this point of my life is one that I not only dreamed about, but one that I had given up on decades ago. My scarring is minimal as was my recovery time and Dr. Oppenheimer's follow up and attention to detail is top notch. Of course, one man can't do it all. I have to applaud his professional and caring staff of nurses and office personnel for their discretion and their ability to make you feel like you're their only patient. Anyone who is considering plastic surgery and wants an amazing result needs to consult with Dr. Oppenheimer. He is the future.