I had an Excellent Experience!

Mommy Makeover

Bella1969

Doctor Review

28 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

I had an Excellent Experience!

From the moment I contacted the office, Dr. Amaya and his staff were very friendly and professional every step of the way. Ingrid, the patient coordinator was always professional, caring and made sure I had all my questions answered. I was so impressed with Dr. Amaya initial consultation that I felt comfortable and safe to go ahead with the procedure. Dr. Cortes, the anesthesiologist was very nice and went over my lab results, asked lots of questions and explained everything. . The clinic took their time to prepared me before and after my procedure in a professional and gentle matter. Dr. Amaya's 24hrs nurse, Jenny was fabulous! She took good care of me my first 15 days Post-op. Dr Amaya skilled surgeon absolutely delivered the results I was looking by correcting two ugly scars (located very low my pubic area from previous surgeries) by making my tummy tuck incision nice in low. He performed liposuction of my back, under arm and inner thighs then transferred the fat to my butt (giving them a nice Butt lift). He was so awesome to changed my implants and added some fat to make my breast fuller because (Even though, I needed a breast lift in addition to replacing my old implants) I didn't want to have the scars from a Breast Lift. Overall excellent experience! I'm very happy with My tummy tuck low incision, my brand new belly button, my full breast, my nice butt and my new body shape! Dr. Amaya has great bedside manners. He made sure I had his personal cellphone number in case I needed anything. I'm glad I haven't had any issues to contact him but, it is a real piece of mind to have just in case. Thank you to Dr. Amaya for such an Amazing job! Looking forward to returning and getting other procedures done in the near future.