I had an excellent experience.

Liposuction Revision

Doctor Review

16 Oct 2016
Updated 1 day ago

I had an excellent experience.

My experience with Dr. J. Ulerio was excellent. From pre-op, intra, to post, the patient-care and hospitality was wonderful. I arrived SD on the 28th of Sept, the Labs, ekg, ultrasound, and echo were carried out and the procedure was done on the 29th. I wanted over-all liposuction and breast lift procedure but Dr. Ulerio said he cannot perform the two surgeries together due to my low level of hgb-12.4. He will need a level up 13.5-14.5. He explained the complications and performed only the generalized body liposuction with sculpture. Body massage was started a day post surgery as well. I stayed at the recovery house for 7 days post ops. Thank Goodness for Dr. Ulerio being extra careful and performing an excellent surgery. I've had tummy-Tuck done in the USA in 2013 but the result was not as expected. However, Dr. Ulerio also fixed the mess. Even though it's only 16 days after my surgery, I can see a Barbie shape of mine already. I will recommend Dr. J. Ulerio 150% to anyone. Else i forgot I will be going back to Dr. Ulerio in March for my breast lift. Thank you so much Dr. Ulerio for giving me this beautiful sexy looking shape I've always dreamt of having. I appreciate you for real. Kudos. A. Azeez. USA.