I made the best decision choosing Dr. Andrew Greensmith - Melbourne, AU

28 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

I made the best decision choosing Dr. Andrew Greensmith - Melbourne, AU

Its has now been just over 10 months since my Rhinoplasty surgery with Dr. Andrew Greensmith. I'll admit that during the consultation Dr. Greensmith told me that my nose was very complex, however he assured me that he will get the results i wanted. I was very nervous, and unsure, however after my consultation with Dr. Greensmith i was at ease. Andrew was very polite and friendly, however professional at the same time. He had an answer for every silly question i asked, checked my nose thoroughly and discussed what he can do during the procedure to get the results i desired. I had been to previous consultations with other surgery's however, only a PA's saw me for the consultation and tried to tell me what they could accomplish on their system, and didn't even listen to what i wanted.. I did not feel comfortable with someone who had no experience as a surgeon, or knowledge of what could be accomplished with my complex nose. I chose Andrew, because he physically checked my nose, was upfront and honest, caring and has the desire to help people by accomplishing what they want, within the limits and whats also safe. I also have a friend who is a theoretical nurse who knows the nurses who work with Andrew Greensmith, and I asked her to ask the nurses that work with Andrew, what Andrew was like in the operating room, as some nurses have mentioned how brutal other surgeons are and that also helped me make my decision to go ahead with Andrew. I was told that he was the most gentle and caring surgeon they had seen operate on theater. The aftercare nurses were also, very kind, caring and tentative. The whole experience could not have gone better in any way, and I absolutely love my new nose. :-)