I chose the right doctor!, San Antonio, TX

17 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

I chose the right doctor! - San Antonio, TX

For a couple years I had seriously considered a breast reduction due to serious back issues that I had developed from the weight of my breast. I have never had surgery in my life, so the procedure was initially intimidating. After a long period of researching different doctors and a variation of procedures I had a breast reduction performed by Dr. Lawton. I am so happy that I chose the right doctor. My back problems have completely diminished, and I am beyond satisfied with my new breast! Dr. Lawton has years of experience, awards, and recognition that decorates the walls of the office. The members of his team made me feel comfortable from the beginning till now. Everyone is friendly, and you feel a sense that everyone sincerely cares. Dr. Lawton was able to easily explain to me the procedure. After the first consultation I had a second set of questions, and he gladly made an appointment before the surgery to answer the rest of my worries. I have never had perky boobs until now. The shape and size are proportioned to my body, & symmetrical. Im happy with my results beyond what I expected. I feel very taken care of by the team of nurses and the doctor. I recommend Dr. Lawton.