I would choose Dr Adil Sarwar every time!!

Doctor Review

25 Sep 2016
Updated 1 day ago

I would choose Dr Adil Sarwar every time!!

I feel very lucky to have found Dr Adil Sarwar for my lip filler appointments for many reasons; since the first appointment he put me at ease with his warm and calm manner with an air of coolness to him that makes you feel like you're not just being treated by a doctor but also someone with a familiarity of a friend. He is so very thorough in making sure he knows what it exactly is you are aiming for with the treatment, to give you the best outcome. Then there's the ever evolving new techniques that he will tell you about and use on you, so you are literally getting the best and most up to date treatment with him. I am so thrilled every time with my results from Dr Adil Sarwar, I wouldn't go anywhere else. He gives you the time you need, listens to your concerns or worries, makes the procedure as painless as possible, always understands in depth what you want and I have never come away dissatisfied. I actually look forward to my appointments, and generally I don't like medical style appointments. I guess it's mainly because I know I'm going to be walking out looking exactly how I want to look, I trust Dr Adil Sarwar 110%.