I had an amazing experience!

Neck Lift

Mama1964

Doctor Review

6 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

I had an amazing experience!

Aging is never easy and it was most apparent in my sagging neck and jowls. I came to know of Dr. Loury from a nurse who worked with him in Denver. She always told me that if I were to ever get my neck lifted he was the physician to see. She told me he had the highest patient satisfaction of all the physicians she worked with. She was right. The moment I walked into his office I was met by his wonderful and professional staff. At my consultation Dr. Loury completely put me at ease with his kind and gentle manner. My surgery went very smoothly, I had no bruising and very little swelling. I was very well taken care of before during and afterwards. Everyone says I look 15 years younger and I owe it all to Dr. Loury and his team. My before and after pictures will tell you just how skilled and wonderful Dr. Loury is. Dr. Loury has even performed some sinus procedures on my son who had suffered from asthma issues for years. He was greatly satisfied and also had a great experience with Dr. Loury and his staff. I have recommended Dr. Loury to all of my friends and clients and you will love his work just as much as I do! Don't hesitate to call and set up a consultation. I promise you won't regret it!