I had an amazing experience!

Mommy Makeover

KristieClack

Doctor Review

22 Sep 2016
Updated 1 day ago

I had an amazing experience!

After having 4 kids, breastfeeding all of them and losing weight I felt "unsexy" and didn't fit in my clothes the way I wanted to. So with snooping on RealSelf for about a year I was impressed with the results of others that went with Dr Tattelbaums services. My overall experience was by far past a five star rating! Dr Tattelbaum is a honest, realistic and genuine plastic surgeon! My expectations from what he protrayed to me from the very beginning was right on for my final result, if not more pleasing! From scheduling the consult appointment, lab work, payment process/billing, post op appointments and his bed side manner were all 100% satisfaction! The office staff made me feel comfortable and always made sure I felt that way. They worked with me on my appointments and kept me on track with no hesitation or set backs. Dr Tattelbaum made me feel so comfortable knowing how nervous I was and took time at each appointment to make sure all my questions were answered and I understood the real honest answers. I by no means at any appointment felt like I was a number and needed to be rushed or like he didn't have time for me. He actually, genuinely, always made sure all my questions were answered and made sure I knew it was a lot to take in and at any given time I could call with any questions or concerns. I was truly impressed by his personal bedside manner after surgery; Dr Tattelbaum took his own personal time to check in on me several times to make sure I was adhering to his post op instructions as well as being comfortable and coping with pain properly. I am super pleased with my overall outcome of my new body and now I can say I feel comfortable in my own skin! A BIG thank you to Dr Tattelbaum and his whole staff! I have and will continue to refer anyone to Dr Tattelbaum!