I had an amazing experience - Melbourne, AU

28 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

I had an amazing experience - Melbourne, AU

Having previously undertaken 3 rhinoplasty surgeries with the same doctor and with my nose looking no better than when I started I reluctantly started the search for a new plastic surgeon. I won't lie when I say I went to 3 different surgeons and compared one from the other. I didn't want to risk another disappointing result. I had decided that this was the last surgery I would have which made this decision all the more difficult. However the decision was made easy when I met Dr Greensmith. He immediately put me at ease and took the time to explain the process and what results I could expect. In fact he has never rushed any consultation both pre and post surgery. Surgery on my nose was never going to be easy but Dr Greensmith explained what techniques he could use to achieve the best possible result. He never promised anything he couldn't deliver. Dr Greensmith has truly delivered a result which was beyond my expectation. Dr Greensmiths staff are very professional and friendly. They truly make you feel special. I could not believe how many of the nursing staff at the hospital spoke so highly of Dr Greensmith. As I said earlier after 3 previous surgeries I knew what pain and bruising to expect, not to mention the bleeding. I was surprised that I had absolutely minimal bruising and absolutely no bleeding. Pain was also at a minimum. I am so happy with my result. It's now been 2 months since my surgery and my nose is looking better and better each day. Dr Greensmith is truly fantastic. I would highly recommend Dr Greensmith to anyone.