Great experience-breast augmentation, 43yr old - Toronto, ON

26 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Great experience-breast augmentation, 43yr old - Toronto, ON

I recently had my breast augmentation surgery performed by Dr. Jerome Edelstein. After the first meeting with Dr. Edelstein and his staff, I did not consider consultations with other doctors. Dr. Edelstein is very professional, thoughtful and patient. He clearly explained surgery process and options, gave professional recommendations and answered all my questions. I am at 2 months post operation now, and I am extremely happy with the results. My recovery process is smooth and easy. In my opinion Dr. Edelstein is very skilled, knowledgeable and experienced plastic surgeon. His bloodless breast augmentation technique is quite amazing. NO bruising after the surgery (I bruise very easily)! His staff are very nice and helpful. I would like to say a special thank you to Heather. She was very patient, kind and supportive during my appointments. My experience with Dr. Edelstein clinic was exceptional. I would highly recommend Dr. Edelstein and his team to anyone. Thank you for a great and such a positive experience!