I had an amazing experience

Doctor Review

30 Sep 2016
Updated 1 day ago

I had an amazing experience

Dr Capizzi and his staff are absolutely wonderful! It was so nice to meet with a surgeon that really took the time to listen to my wants and concerns. I appreciate how he takes the time to make sure everything is alright whenever I’m in the office. I was nervous and at the same time excited to actually have the procedures done but couldn’t have put myself in better hands. He has such a great staff working with him who all helped make me feel so comfortable with my decision. Melissa is so energetic and upbeat that whenever I walk into the office or talk to her on the phone I can’t help but feel at ease. I was able to meet Marty at my initial consult and absolutely loved her, she has been there every step of the way and has felt more like a friend than a nurse with her smiling support and reassuring words. I am so pleased with my results so far and can’t wait to see the final outcome after everything settles. I highly recommend getting the post-op lymphatic massage with Morgan, she helped so much with reducing the swelling and easing the discomfort of surgery.