I had an amazing experience

17 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

I had an amazing experience

My experience at Calgary Institute of Plastic Surgery has been wonderful. I love Dr. Lee, he has a great personality and his work is phenomenal. I also love all the ladies working there, they are all amazing in their own ways. They are very professional and really care about giving you the best results as expected. They are very dedicated to what they do at the clinic and you will always leave there feeling very pleased and happy. Wanda did an amazing job with the clinic, i love the colours and choice of decor. The clinic is very clean and cozy. I've been doing the fotona treatments for my acne, i did about 4-5 treatments so far and i'm very happy with my results, my acne is clearing up and my skin looks and feels great. My next step is the peel for my acne scars and i have to say i'm very excited and i can not wait to see the results. I've also been using Celazome balancing regime that Rachel recommended from their clinic, I use it twice a day for a month and a half now and i absolutely love the products. I highly recommend you visit this clinic, you will be very pleased that you did.