I had an amazing experience!

Breast Reduction

peradat

Doctor Review

16 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

I had an amazing experience!

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Cohen. From the first time that I met with him, I knew that I wanted him to do my procedure. He is caring, comforting, understanding, and knows what is best for his patients. Dr. Cohen sat with me for over an hour during my consultation for breast reduction and explained everything plus more. He answered all of my questions, concerns and was very honest about his work. I'm 23, 110 lbs with DDD breasts, and now they are mid C. They are still under recovery, but are already looking amazing. Already, it has been a great life changing experience for me just after 3 weeks. He is truly an artist and knows what looks best on you, and knows how to maintain your feminine physique. His staff, Marina and Shelley are amazing and so caring. They helped me through the process as well and answered any concerns I had. Marina even helped me with my insurance company to have them cover the procedure! I was only a bit nervous the morning of my surgery, but the surgical staff was so amazing and calming so all of my nerves immediately went away. Both his office and the surgical center he uses is beautiful and very clean. The staff is extremely attentive. Overall, I am so happy I chose Dr. Cohen. I recommend him to all!