I had an amazing experience

16 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

I had an amazing experience

I had a tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) earlier this year. Dr. Zenn's bedside manner was the best I experienced and I am a medical professional, working with many doctors each day. He was kind, professional, honest, personable, and extremely knowledgeable. I am exceptionally pleased with my outcome and results. My post operative pain was well managed and controlled. His nurse was wonderful and provided amazing education that helped me recover during my post op phase. I could not have wished for a better outcome. His team was responsive to my needs and answered all my questions. My body results are amazing, hard to believe, and I am incredibly happy with my new shape. I had twins 8 years ago and had the surgery to removed excess skin. Being in the medical profession, I was initially skeptical of surgical procedures. After the consultation and the education, I was confident of the decision to move forward with Dr. Zenn and his team. Dr. Zenn and team is highly skilled, competent, and a patient advocate.