I had an amazing experience with Dr. Bennett Yang

25 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Bennett Yang

I would like to express my gratitude to Dr. Bennett Yang and his assistant Bonnie Lamb. Dr. Yang did a breast augmentation for me in August 2016. When you are considering plastic surgery, it is crucial to pick someone who has the expertise, experience, and ability to create a pleasing results. I have visited two other dr's before him. When I first went to the beautiful office, I was already impressed. I just couldn't go anywhere else and I decided he was the most knowledgeable in his field. I went in twice before my surgery and few times after my surgery. I never had to wait more than five minutes for my appointments and I was always seen when it was accommodating with my schedule. Thanks to his assistant Bonnie Lamb. Bonnie is wonderful. I have never seen or met anyone like her. She is a natural when it comes to great service. She goes above and beyond to make sure that you have the most pleasing dr's visit. I was nervous going into the surgery but two months later I am very pleased with the results. My results are incredible. I have no regrets at all and I have never once doubted Dr. Yang's skills and professionalism. I highly recommend Dr. Yang to anyone who is considering breast augmentation. Particularly if anyone is considering natural breast augmentation. He is AMAZING!!!!