I had an absolute amazing experience - Beverly Hills, CA

28 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

I had an absolute amazing experience - Beverly Hills, CA

I went to see Dr. Jaime Schwartz for a labiaplasty. I made the decision to get this procedure done because I get it looked very uneven and I was very self conscious. Sometimes it was even painful in my clothing. It was very hard and embarrassing for me to call and make the appointment. When I first made the decision to go see Dr Jaime Schwartz, I was very nervous and uncomfortable I cancelled my appointment two different times before I decided to actually go. One of the girls Melissa called me and describe the procedure to me feel at ease and very comfortable. When I finally worked up the courage to come in for my appointment Melissa came out and met me, she was very friendly which made me feel extra comfortable, and she immediately took me to a room. Once I got to the room another very friendly staff memebwr dawn came in and went over my history and also described what the procedure entailed. She made sure I was comfortable enough for the doctor to come. By that point I was more then comfortable! She gave me a robe to change into and told me she'd be there the entire time. Dr. Jaime Schwartz was wonderful, very polite and made me feel very at ease. What a great office staff. I booked my appointment before I left the office.