I look 20 years younger due to Dr. Rivkin!

Injectable Fillers

Doctor Review

19 Sep 2016
Updated 1 day ago

I look 20 years younger due to Dr. Rivkin!

I have been seeing Dr. Alexander Rivkin for several years for Botox and Juvederm injections. First of all, when you enter his office you find an elegant reception and waiting room and extremely friendly staff. Usually one has to wait a bit to be seen by the doctor but that seems to be a professional shortfall for all doctors. Dr. Rivkin has cutting-edge equipment if one wants to have treatments other than injections. He also participates in research studies for the aesthetic companies so he’s on the forefront of new technologies and techniques. Dr. Rivkin is very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. He examines your face and tells you exactly what is needed but lets you make the decision to go ahead with the treatment. Thanks to him everyone thinks I am 20 years younger than my actual age but I don’t look worked on. If you are dissatisfied with your looks or want to look your best for your age, please see Dr. Rivkin who will know how to make you happy again with his excellent work.