I would do it again!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I do not live in Las Vegas, but have lived in the city before. Many girls that I personally know had their breast augmentation wth Dr. Cambeiro and they all had great things to say about his work and their experiences at SurgiSpa. It was an easy decision for me and rather than get my procedure done where I'm from (Hawaii), why not go with the best and the familiar? I flew in to Las Vegas to have my surgery and recover for a week off of work. It's has been 4.5 months since my procedure and I am very happy with the results. Everyone compliments how natural and fitting my breasts are to my body. A couple girlfriends are already planning when they will make the trip to Las Vegas for their breast augmentation with Dr. Cambeiro! I was nervous prior to my surgery since it was my first time receiving general anesthesia. In actuality the procedure took just under 2 hours, and although the pain is worst the first 48 hours, all things considered I would do it all over again! The staff at SurgiSpa is so friendly and Dr. Cambeiro is the best!