Breast Cancer Reconstriction - Hyde Park, NY

Two days before Christmas I was told that my...

Two days before Christmas I was told that my surgery will be postponed because one of the doctors had a schedule conflict. Not only was I terrified for this surgery, but now also scared of what will happen because of the postponement of my surgery. On Christmas Eve, I received a call from Doctor Tanna to say that he has found another doctor to removal of a piece of my sternum keep the surgery as schedule.My surgery was as success and I am currently cancer free. Once my radiation was completed, Doctor Tanna followed up with me and schedule a small procedure, to adjust any imperfections and to also rebuild nipples. Doctor Tanna is a perfectionist and is passionate about his craft.

Doctor Neil Tanna is an excellent doctor who builds a relationsip his patients.He is a perfectionist and is passionate about his craft. Doctor Tanna is warm-hearted, kind, caring and compassionate. I would recommend Doctor Tanna to anyone who is in needs of a plastic surgeon.