36 Yr Old Stay at Home Mom - Hyannis, MA

I am a stay at home mom. After much research I...

I am a stay at home mom. After much research I decided to have a breast lift and implants. I am extremely happy with my decision all around. I had met with a few Drs and felt Cape & Islands was the best choice in all aspects. I literally love the shape, the overall size (That still has to finish adjusting a bit on its own) and the way they sit.

My before & afters!!!

Just shy of 6 weeks! Minimal scarring and amazing looking!

Amazing

I went for my 12 week check up today. Dr. Lofreddo told me that for being 3mths out my scars look like they are 8-12 mths out! Everything is perfect! I'm am still in awe! The perfection of his performance on me is outstanding!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE
Hyannis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Loffredo and all the staff at Cape & Islands were and still have been amazing! He took the time to sit with me and go over everything. He isn't one of those in and out Drs. where his staff does all the work. He does it! Made me feel very comfortable from initial meet until now 10 days after my procedure... I can not stress enough how wonderful he is...