56 Yo Mom of 1, Grandmom of 6 Always Wanted a Tummy Tuck! Hyannis, MA

I have always wanted to change my belly since the...

I have always wanted to change my belly since the cesarean birth of my daughter. Being in the medical field I started researching Plastic surgeons, and Dr Seth Jones was my choice.

From the start, I felt welcomed from the staff and the physician. I booked my first appointment with them for after the Christmas holiday. Dr Jones was very informative and explained the procedure completely. Pictures were taken and the staff explained the cost of the procedure, down time etc.

After giving much thought I called and scheduled the surgery. Dr Jones and his wonderful staff saw me several times before the surgery again explaining the procedure and the steps leading up to surgery .

The office staff was as excited as I as I prepared for the big day. The surgery was amazing and I was able to peek at my beautiful belly the morning after! I had very little discomfort and only required Ibuprofen as needed.
During one of my post-op appointment I asked Dr Jones to look at a sore on my right ear and he told me I would need a biopsy. I would only let him do this and it was in fact a basal cell carcinoma and would need to be removed. Dr jones recommended a Mohs procedure to save as much of the ear that we could. Dr Maura Tierney would do the Mohs with Dr Jones doing plastics after. My ear is fixed and you really can't tell that there ever was surgery!

Dr Seth Jones is an amazingly talented plastic surgeon. We are lucky to have him on the Cape and I would definitely see him again should the need arise.

My only regret is that I didn't see him sooner !!!
Hyannis Plastic Surgeon