30 Yrs, 3 Breastfead Kids. Birmingham, AL

Wanted big beautiful breasts! Didn't expect too...

Wanted big beautiful breasts! Didn't expect too much bc I didn't have much breast tissue. I asked for 650 cc..He always replied to my concerns when I emailed him.I felt very comfortable with him and I felt I could trust him to achieve my wishes in the safest way. He was able to fill 550, and I'm more than pleased! He is an amazing surgeon....I absolutely LOVE THIS MAN!!I can't wait to see their transgormating over the next few months. Of you're looking for a plastic surgeon, look to him!!

Reasons

Wanted to look and feel like a woman,instead of a little boy. After being prego,and nursing for the last 7 years my body was looking a little sad.especially my chest. Before kids I wore a 34 b. I never even thought about getting breast implants. After my last baby stopped nursing is when I was completely disgusted at my chest.all that was there was maybe a couple of punches of loose, thin skin. I became obsessed with boobs ...finding the ones I wanted to get. I showed my doc. Some wish pics and he made me feel positive and excited when he said I'd be able to have the size I wanted.....now, I really want an upgrade......I'm thinking all the way 800cc..Eeik/ I love big boobies????

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon